1. Give the name of the two most important airports in London
2. What are the opening times if you want to visit Buckingham Palace?
3. How many pubs and restaurants are there in London?
4. Which is the most famous department store in London?
5. Give the name of the world's famous Grand Slam tournament which is celebrated during the last week in June and the first week in July.
6. How many languages are spoken in London due to its multi-cultural aspect?
7. How many people are living in London?
8. Give the name of at least three museums in London.
9. How many bridges can you find along the river Thames? Name five of them.
10. Where does the "Changing the Guard" take place?
11.Name three of the most important parks in London?
12. When did the Romans arrive to London?
13. When did the Romans officially leave London?
14. When was London designated the capital of England?
15. Who invaded London after the Romans?
16. What is the Black Death?
17. When did the separation of the English Church from Rome (Reformation) take place?
18. Name three important writers of the Tudor period (Elisabeth I).
19. When did London become a Commonwelth?
20. How was London destroyed in 1666?
21. When did the transportation to the colonies begin?
22. Which queen ruled the country in the 19th century?
23. Was Britain the richest industrialised nation in the world during the 19th century?
24. Who was the first woman who won the general election for the conservative party in 1979?