There are other ways to be active in research and innovation in Europe:
Distinct programs are called to join panels of evaluation experts. These experts must possess relevant knowledge in the fields of activity where asistance is requested. This type of participation tends to be open all year.
- Evaluations of the 7th framework program
- Expert of the new technology of IPF support program
- Evaluation of the second program of community action on health
Symposiums, workshops or cycles of European or international lectures are the best way to establish contacts for future projects and to strengthen knowledge about a particular subject. Attending and participating in these events repreesnts an enhancement of the Andalusian public health system.
>> CONSULTATIONS OF THE COMMISSION
For some issues the European commission establishes communicative feedback with all Europeans who wish to give their opinion on certain activites or policies. A good way to know European actions is to start engaging in these consultations.
- Public consultations of the directorate-general for health and consumer protection
- Public consultation of the European Commission on major improvements to the EU financing of research and innovation ( open May 20,2011). Participate!
- Contest to name the successor of the FP7, program of research, technological development and innovation from 2013. ( open May 10,2011) Participate!
- Public consultation about the eHealth Action Plan 2012-2020 (open until the first week of May 2011) Participate!
- Public consultation about the future of the European Insititute of techonology and innovation (open until June 1, 2011)