- Título: LEARNING MINDFULLY IN CLIL SETTINGS: ATTENTION PRACTICES AND STRESS MANAGEMENT TOOLS
- Modalidad: Jornadas
- Estado: Terminada
- Ámbito: CEP
- Código: 191410GE106
- Fecha actividad: 09/05/2019 hasta 09/05/2019
- Fecha inscripción: 01/04/2019 hasta 07/05/2019
- Horas totales: 5
- Horas presenciales: 3
- Horas no presenciales: 2
- Nº de plazas: 20
- Dirigido a: Internivelar
- Tipo de descriptor: I - Sociedad Conocimiento
- Descriptor: 1.3.1.- Fomento del plurilingüismo
- Lugar de realización: CEIP Al-Yussana (Lucena)
- Provincia: Córdoba
- Municipio: Lucena
- Localidad: Lucena
- Reflect on the dangers of daily teaching in autopilot mode.
- Consider stress in school environments: complex emotions.
- Become familiar with research on mindfulness at schools.
- Practice some short mindful practices.
- The nature of human attention: the IAA model in mindfulness.
- Auto-pilot versus beginner's mind.
- Stress in school environments from a mindful perspective: the wheel of emotions.
- Meditation and other mindful practices in the classroom.
Would you believe me if I told you that your breathing is a powerful transformative tool ready to be used in CLIL settings? Whether your answer is affirmative or negative, maybe you want to recollect the many times that you may have felt that, after long hours of preparation, you were not connected enough to your students? responses during the session; or the times when your students were not in the right mindset for your teaching proposal; or the countless days you have felt discouraged at finding a student struggling with difficult emotions. This is, unfortunately, commonplace in CLIL settings. The question then is: How can I, from my academic specialty, actively accompany my students in both their personal and academic growth and to provide them with memorable learning experiences? Mindfulness provides techniques easily implemented in the classroom that can potentially greatly transform our lessons. Breathing is a great meditation tool that anchors us to our inner selves, creates extra room there for growth and allows us to become aware of ourselves and those around us in the present moment. Full awareness, conscious learning, increased attention, the improvement of self-esteem and the relationship with others in the classroom are just some of the many benefits of mindfulness.
Martínez Serrano, Leonor María
Criterios de adjudicación automática:
ORDEN DE RECEPCIÓN DE SOLICITUDES
Personal agregado a la actividad:
Ponente: Gámez Fernández, Cristina María
||Hora de inicio
||Hora de fin
||Lugar de realización
||CEIP Al-Yussana (Lucena)